Terms and Conditions
- The content of this site is based on sources that we can consider as reliable, but for which we can't guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality. The shown information (specifications, prices) should be considered as an indication and can be changed at any moment and without any prior notice.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT. Our Vat number is 875 720 400
- You can order products displayed on this website on-line or by phoning us on 0845 388 0086 alternatively send us a fax on 0845 388 0087.
- Should a product be listed with an incorrect price, either due to a typographical error or as a result of an error in pricing information given to us by either a manufacturer or supplier, we have the right to refuse or cancel the order. We will inform you of this error and offer you the option to cancel the order. Should your credit card have been debited before the error has been noted we will immediately refund all monies to the value of the incorrect price and delivery charges where applicable.
- To cancel an order we must receive a telephone call or an email for our records.
- NEW W.E.E.E Regulations. Under new regulations introduced in July 2007, we as retailers of electronics goods have to offer take back on your old electronic equipment. If the old products are returned back to us there shall be no cost involved to you. If you wish us to collect goods from you there will be charges applicable, for prices contact our offices. Please ensure that your old ready for collection when we deliver your new one.
- To find out where you can recycle your old electronic items, log on to www.recycle-more.com
- What does the wheelie bin with the cross mean? The crossed wheelie bin sign is to inform you that the item in question cannot be disposed with your household waste. It must be disposed off safely by contact your local council services or logging on to websites dealing with disposals of such items.
- We aim to respond to any email enquiry within 24 hours.
- You can pay by any, Visa or MasterCard credit card or by Switch, Solo or Visa Delta debit card. We can only deliver to the card registered address, if you wish to have goods delivered to 3rd party addresses then please arrange payment in to our account or send a cheque.
- Make cheques payable to MK Scales Ltd
- For Bacs transfer please see details below:
Company: MK Scales Ltd
Account No. 96515449
Sort Code: 53-70-11
Bank Address: 27 High St Leighton Buzzard Beds LU7 7BX
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact us for a reference number before making any transfers on 0845 388 0086.
- We DO NOT except foreign cards. If we receive any orders the transaction amount will be refunded within 10 working days, we will not be responsible for any loss.
- Due to online competition with other retailers, prices change daily to keep our site the best value. If a price is listed on our website, that is the price you pay, if the price changes after you have purchased the goods to a higher or lower price we cannot give you the lower price.
- We can deliver goods to destinations within the UK Mainland Only.
- All large products such as pallet trucks large platform scales will be delivered within 1 to 3 working days and you will be informed about the delivery at least a day before delivery. .
- If our courier cannot deliver your goods due to there being no one to accept them,as arranged by you, there will be a handling charge.
- Please provide proof of I.D to the driver, as this will ensure that we deliver to the correct person. I.D is asked for your safety and ours when placing an order.
- If you wish to have the goods delivered inside, it will be at the drivers own discretion
Valid forms of I.D:
- Drivers License
- Utility Bill (For the same address and name)
- Bank Statement
Collection from our store
- Please confirm stock levels before starting your journey. We cannot be held responsible if an item goes out of stock, to avoid disappointment please call on the day you wish to collect your prepaid goods.
Warranty & Returns
- All goods are covered by a 12 month return to base warranty at your own cost. The warranty does not cover misuse/accidental or otherwise damage to goods. In the event that goods are found to have a manufacturing fault the cost of returning the goods to us will be refunded.
- In the unlikely event of your goods being delivered faulty or if the goods are damaged or accessories missing you must contact us as soon as possible and within a reasonable time following the delivery of your goods.
- With all our product range we give a 7 working day cooling off period starting the day after you receive the goods. If you are not in any way satisfied with your product you will need to notify us in writing or email within 7 days. The consumer will be responsible for cost of returning the unwanted goods complete with accessories and packaging to us. We reserve the right to charge for items missing or damaged when returned
- Any goods cancelled after the 7 day cooling off period that were purchased in error or are no longer wanted will be subject to handling and re-stocking charges of 30% of the original cost of goods. The consumer will be responsible for cost of returning the unwanted goods complete with accessories and packaging to us.
- We reserve the right to charge a 30% handling fee on any goods returned as faulty after the first 7 days of delivery, which are found to be in good working order before returning goods back to you.
- Goods that cannot be repaired or replaced after the first 28 days of purchase shall be refunded in line with the amount of usage the customer has obtained from the product.